The PAssion Silver Concession Card programme is one of 70 initiatives under the Action Plan for Successful Ageing and is spearheaded by the Ministry of Health (MOH), Ministry of Transport (MOT) and People’s Association (PA) with support from the Land Transport Authority (LTA).
With the PAssion Silver Concession Card, seniors will be able to enjoy concessionary fares on public transport, in addition to a suite of merchant benefits and privileges. By leveraging on PA’s existing PAssion Card programme, its community network and partners, the programme also enables seniors to continue to stay active, be engaged with the community and live well.
Launch of PAssion Silver Concession Card
The PAssion Silver Concession Card was officially launched on 4 December 2016. All Singapore Citizens aged 60 and above are eligible for the PAssion Silver Concession Card. The design of the PAssion Silver Concession Card is as below:
PAssion Silver Concession Card
Application for the PAssion Silver Concession Card
For Singapore Citizens turning 60 years old, you will receive an Invitation Pack to apply for your PAssion Silver Concession Card about one month before your 60th birthday. Upon TransitLink’s receipt of your application, you will receive your PAssion Silver Concession Card through the mail within two weeks.
You may apply online via this link.
Alternatively you may also submit your application via:
- TransitLink Ticket Offices
- Concession Card Replacement Offices
- TransitLink SimplyGo Mobile App (Download links for: Apple App Store | Google Play)
Seniors who do not apply for the PAssion Silver Concession Card within the timeline stated in their invite letter will receive a PAssion Silver Card (Non-Concession), mailed to them within two months from their birthday month. This card will allow them to access to all of the card programme’s benefits and privileges, with the exception of concessionary fares on public transport and activation of longer crossing time at Green Man + pedestrian crossings. The design of the PAssion Silver Card (Non-Concession) is as follows:
PAssion Silver Card (Non-Concession)
More information on the PAssion Silver Concession Card programme can be found below. For the frequently asked questions, you may refer to TransitLink website.
Activate the PAssion Silver Concession Card to enjoy Concessionary Fares on Public Transport
Upon receiving their PAssion Silver Concession Card, seniors will need to activate their card before they can start enjoying concessionary fares on public transport. Seniors will need to bring their new PAssion Silver Concession Card, along with their
NRIC to any TransitLink Ticket Office (TO) or Concession Card Replacement Office (CCRO) for activation. For locations listing, please click
for TO and
Even without activating their cards, seniors can use their PAssion Silver Concession Cards to enjoy merchant benefits and discounts at all participating outlets.
For replacement of lost, damaged or faulty concession cards, you can may visit any CCRO for assistance. Please click
here for CCRO locations.
To enjoy discounted administrative fee for lost concession card replacement, seniors may opt to apply online by clicking
here, via TransitLink Mobile Services app for the full suite of e-Services, or at the TransitLink Kiosk. Please click
here to access TransitLink Kiosk’s FAQ and its locations.
Benefits of the PAssion Silver Concession Card
With the PAssion Silver Concession Card, seniors will be able to enjoy concessionary fares on public transport, tap for longer crossing time at Green Man +# pedestrian crossings, enjoy discounted rates for PA Community Clubs’
(CCs) courses, activities and facilities, as well as a wide variety of discounts and privileges offered by PA programme partners and merchants. Some of the benefits are listed below:
Member’s Rate and Privileges at CC and other PA Outlets
- Cardholders will get to enjoy a new exclusive offer introduced by PA to further encourage our seniors to stay active.
- $2 discount for all rentals (except facilities) at all PA PAssion WaVe Outlets
- Cardholders enjoy Member’s Rate for all CCs’ courses, activities and facilities, and privileges at other PA outlets such as PAssion WaVe Outlets, Chingay Parade as well as selected activities and facilities under PA;
- Cardholders can also take part in the various PA Wellness Programmes such as regular health screenings, physical and social interest group activities.
- Seniors can continue to enjoy concessionary fares on public transport (25% or more off the adult fare).
Dairy Farm Singapore (DFS) TapForMore Rewards Programme
- Cardholders can earn and redeem TapForMore Points, a loyalty point programme at retail banners under Dairy Farm Singapore (DFS) such as Cold Storage, Market Place, Giant and Guardian Health & Beauty stores. For more information on the TapForMore
rewards programme, please click
- In appreciation of the contributions made by our seniors, this group of cardholders will enjoy the following additional benefits:
a) 3% off* at all Giant outlets on Tuesdays; and
b) 3% off* at all Cold Storage outlets on Wednesdays.
PAssion Card - CAPITASTAR Rewards Programme
- Cardholders can redeem a $5 eCapitaVoucher on the CapitaStar App at only 4,500 STAR$®
- Cardholders can download the CapitaStar App via Apple Store or Google Play Store to activate this privilege. For more information on the PAssion Card - CapitaStar Rewards Programme, click here.
Discounts at PAssion Merchants
Enjoy discounts at over 2,000 PAssion / PAssion Silver Merchant outlets.
Examples¹ of PAssion Silver Merchants offering exclusive benefits to PAssion Silver cardholders include:
a) Yue Hwa Chinese Products – 10% off all white-label products
b) Yum Cha Restaurant – 20% off Weekday High Tea Buffet from 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
c) Wildlife Reserves Singapore – 30% off prevailing Senior Citizen admission ticket prices to Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari, River Safari and Singapore Zoo
National Library Board (NLB) Partner Membership
- The NLB Partner Membership is extended to Cardholders. This entitles them to borrow up to TWENTY-FOUR (24) library items with no additional fees from 1 January 2020. The expiry date of the NLB Partner Membership will correspond to the expiry
date of the PAssion Silver Concession Card.
Card Top Up
- In addition to being able to top up their cards at TransitLink Ticket Offices and General Ticketing Machines located within MRT stations, cardholders will also be able to enjoy the convenience of topping up their cards at top-up devices installed
at all CCs.
- Cardholders will also be able to apply for Giro-link or Auto Top-up on their PAssion Silver Concession Cards.
*Exclusions include tobacco products, infant milk powder, any other statutory products such as newspapers, concessionary booth sales, discounted items from the corporate brands range or staff discounts.
¹ For limited time period only.
There is no cost to using the PAssion Silver Concession Card to tap on the Green Man + readers.
(Updated as at 1 October 2020)