PASSION CARD - THE BEGINNING
Introduced in April 2005, the PAssion Card is a membership card of the People’s Association (PA). Besides offering members’ exclusive privileges for our exciting range of courses, activities and programmes, the PAssion Card also offers unique promotions via our tie-ups with our lifestyle merchants and partners. However, the PAssion Card is more than just another membership or discount card as it serves the unique purpose of bringing people together via a host of exciting and wholesome programmes and activities organised by the People’s Association (PA), Community Clubs (CCs) and other PA outlets.
In November 2009, PA enhanced the PAssion Card by incorporating the Contactless ePurse Application (CEPAS) technology into the card. The PAssion “EZ-Link” Card is the first membership card in Singapore to be incorporated with the new EZ-Link purse that complies with the Singapore Standard for CEPAS and brings about greater convenience and added functionalities to the end user. With this Card, PA has helped Singapore in its goal of being a SMART Nation.
INTRODUCTION OF PASSION POSB DEBIT CARD
In January 2014, the new PAssion POSB Debit Card was introduced jointly by the PA and POSB. This is the must have card for everyone (16 years old and above) as it allows cardholders to enjoy greater savings, rewards and privileges at over 2,500 places islandwide. What’s more, it can also be used to make MasterCard®, NETS and ATM transactions to give cardholders all the convenience they need.
In summary, both PAssion EZ-Link Card Members and PAssion POSB Debit Cardholders will enjoy the following benefits:
Discounts and Privileges at CCs, PA outlets and PAssion Merchants
- Enjoy Member’s Rate for all the CCs’ courses, activities and facilities, and privileges at other PA outlets such as PAssion WaVe Outlets, Chingay Parade as well as some other activities and facilities under PA;
- Enjoy discounts at over 2,000 PAssion Merchant outlets.
Dairy Farm International Retail Group (DFI Retail Group) TapForMore Rewards (TFM) Programme
- The TapForMore (TFM) Rewards Programme was launched in April 2010 and allows members to earn and redeem TFM points when they shop at Cold Storage, Giant and Guardian Health & Beauty stores (except airport stores). For more information on the TFM Rewards Programme, please click here.
PAssion Card - CAPITASTAR Rewards Programme
- PAssion Card Members can redeem a $5 eCapitaVoucher on the CapitaStar App at only 4,500 STAR$®.
- Offer limited to the first 10,000 members monthly.
- This programme is open to anybody residing in Singapore aged 16 years and above at the time of application. Registration is required and can be done via the CapitaStar App.
National Library Board Partner Membership
All PAssion EZ-Link Cardholders (restricted to Singaporeans and Singapore PRs only) are eligible for the NLB Partner Membership which entitles them to borrow up to TWENTY-FOUR (24) library items with no additional fees or charges. The expiry date of the NLB Partner Membership will correspond to the expiry date of the PAssion Card membership.
For non-library members, you may login with your SingPass at NLB Membership registration page to register for the NLB Partner Membership.
For existing library members, you may login at NLB myLibrary page to check your eligibility for membership upgrade.
Convenience of e-payment
- With the new CEPAS capability incorporated in the card, PAssion EZ-Link Cardholders will be able to experience the convenience of contactless payment for public transport and at over 10,000 transaction points including payment of courses and activities at all the CCs and PA outlets, multiple transit services such as MRT and buses, ERP/EPS parking charges as well as retail purchases.
Other valued-added services by EZ-Link
EZ-Reload with Credit Card
- No more queues or waiting to top-up your PAssion EZ-Link Card when you link your EZ-Link card with any VISA or MasterCard via EZ-Reload! Enjoy the convenience of auto top-up on your PAssion EZ-Link Card, at no extra cost.
- Download the EZ-Link app today to manage and enjoy value-added services conveniently at your fingertips! Earn rewards points to redeem exclusive offers, check your card transactions and use the EZL Wallet at merchants accepting SGQR payments. With the Card blocking feature on the EZL App, you can also conveniently block the usage of the card and get back the value of your EZ-Link purse when you lose your PAssion EZ-Link Card.
PAssion POSB Debit Cardholders get to enjoy even more benefits as listed below:
There’s more for PAssion POSB Debit Cardholders
Terms and conditions apply. Visit www.posb.com.sg/passion for more details.
- Free PAssion Card membership
- 10% cashback on dining and groceries for new cardmembers who apply online
- 4% rebate at Cold Storage, Market Place, Jasons, Giant and Guardian (online and in-stores)
- 3% cashback on online spend
- 1% cashback at Takashimaya Department Store
- 1-for-1 deals on the 10th day of every month
- Sign for point-of-sale and online transactions at Mastercard® accepting merchants worldwide
- Tap and go with Mastercard contactless for purchases below S$200
- Tap and SimplyGo on buses and trains without having to top up
- Pay for purchases at all NETS accepting merchants locally
- Withdraw cash overseas conveniently from ATMs with Mastercard or Cirrus logos
HOW TO APPLY
Membership fee of the PAssion EZ-Link Card
The 5-year PAssion EZ-Link and PAssion POSB Debit Card membership comes at an affordable membership fee. The membership fees are as follows:
To encourage more families to participate in PA programmes, PA encourages Principal Cardholders to tag their children below 18 years old as supplementary members to their parent’s Principal Card at no additional cost. The supplementary members will be accorded discounts for CCs courses and programmes, however, no cards will be issued to them.
* To be eligible for the PAssion POSB Debit Card, individuals must be at least 16 years old and above. Other terms and conditions apply.
- Principal Card (for those between 18 to 59 years old): $12 (U.P: $15)
- Principal Card (for those of ages <18 years* & ≥ 60 years old) : $10 (U.P: $12)
Signing up for the PAssion EZ-Link or PAssion POSB Debit Card
- Members of the public can sign up for the PAssion EZ-Link Card at the following channels:
- All CCs and PAssion WaVe Outlets; or
- Offsite Road Shows (which occur periodically); or
- Online sign up at: www.onepa.gov.sg
Members of the public can sign up for the PAssion POSB Debit Card at the following channels:
- All POSB / DBS Branches;
- Offsite Road Shows (which occur periodically); or
- Online sign up at: www.posb.com.sg/PAssion
(Updated as of 1 April 2022)