NURTURE THE MARRIAGE YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED
DATE: 6, 13 & 20 March 2021 (Sat)
TIME: 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
VENUE: Conducted Online
Starting a new phase of life together can be overwhelming. Yet with intentionality and small steps taken in investing in your relationship, marriage can become one of the most satisfying experiences in life.
Learn how to address conflict and issues that are commonly faced by newlyweds and discover the practical tips on growing connectedness with one another.
What to expect?
- What do love, marriage and your vows symbolise
- Identify each other's differences and love languages - how to engage in effective communication
- Manage healthy conflict and have a good grasp on your family finances
- Understand the importance of romance and family planning
- Learn how to manage expectations from your spouse, children, in-laws while balancing work-life
PASSION CARD PRIVILEGE:
- PAssion Card Members can receive 10% discount on registration fees (U.P. $300 per couple*) using promo code 'PASSION10'
*Couples can receive a $70 rebate from the Ministry of Social and Family Development upon completion of the programme. Please visit the website for more details.
Marriage Quiz: How’s the weather in your marriage?
Marriage goes through many seasons -- from the initial honeymoon phase, to juggling career and babies, preparing for an empty nest, and more.
Take this 5-min marriage quiz to discover the current weather of your marriage, gain insights to some of the blind spots within your relationship and get resources to revitalise your marriage.
Take the quiz at www.family.org.sg/MarriageQuiz
Find out more @ www.family.org.sg/C2