10% OFF REGULAR-PRICED ITEMS (NO MIN. SPEND) AT FOOD OPERA ION ORCHARD!
DATE: 17 February - 31 May 2021
VENUE: Food Opera, ION Orchard, #B4-03/04
Sergeant Chicken Rice - Stall 21
Representing our National Dish in Singapore Day 2008 in Melbourne, 2016 in San Francisco and 2019 in Shanghai, Sergeant Hainanese Chicken Rice follows a recipe that has roots from the 70s. Using 14 different ingredients compared to the 4 or 5 used by most Chicken Rice hawkers, Sergeant’s signature white chicken is steamed to tender perfection, and complemented with addictive fragrant rice prepared with rich chicken stock and fresh herbs like pandan leaves and lemongrass.
Capitol Bak Chor Mee - Stall 19
Following a traditional Teochew recipe that was handed down from the hawker streets in the 60s, Capitol Bak Chor Mee has also infused modern touches to the well-loved dish with added toppings and ingredients to suit the ever-changing taste and preferences of its patrons over the years. Despite so, the heart of this authentic recipe that has stood the test of time prevails.
Piao Xiang Mala - Stall 20
Piao Xiang Mala is one of the pioneers in bringing Mala Xiang Guo to Singapore. Their chefs were specially sent to China on an intensive learning journey to learn the secrets of perfecting this popular dish originating from Sichuan. Be spoilt for choice as you pick your favourite ingredients from a smorgasbord of fresh meats, seafood and vegetables, and select your desired level of spiciness ranging from mild to very spicy. Paired with their addictive Ma La sauce made from over 20 different herbs and spices then slow-cooked overnight, and incorporated with the smoky, charred aroma of “wok hei” (heat of the wok), Piao Xiang Mala Hot Pot brings you the perfect balance of numbness and spice, fragrance and flavour in a single dish.
PASSION CARD PRIVILEGE:
- 10% off regular-priced items with no minimum spending (Mon - Fri)
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid from 17 February - 31 May 2021
- PAssion Card must be presented upon payment
- Not valid with any other discounts, promotions or privileges
- Not valid for set meals
- Valid from Mondays to Fridays (excluding eve of Public Holidays & on day of Public Holidays)
- Valid only at Food Opera ION Orchard's participating stalls: Sergeant Chicken Rice, Capitol Bak Chor Mee & Piao Xiang Mala
- Images used are for illustration purposes only
- The management reserves the rights to amend the terms without prior notice